CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sneak Peeks at Laine's!!

This month I designed 2 interactive layouts that Sharon fittingly called "Push and Pull"! Hee hee! Coz I made it such that one of the layouts has a hidden mechanism that seems able to move rather mysteriously! All you have to do is pull on one of the tags and the other end moves too! Fun huh?! I enjoyed making it so much that I made a few of them for my mum and aunt so they could put my kids pictures in them and show off to their friends! These tags can be made on their own and put on cards, mini albums, or simply used on its own.
The other layout is a pinky and romantic one. It also has a hidden part where more photos can go into. Again there is a push and pull technique but this one is simpler. But no less fun as you can put in hidden pics of boyfriends, kissing scenes (hee hee!) etc!
So come on down to Laine's and book a space before they're all gone!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy to have finally get the chance to chit chat with you. is really fun having someone who share the same interest and feel about scrapbooking. I am so sorry i couldnt come for class on tuesday, didnt manage to sneak away from my friends gathering. haha.. but I am sure there will be a chance to scrap together soon. take care

eMeLiNe Seet said...

i'm sure your class will be a hit ! All the best :) !

Sasha Farina said...

ah!! creative! i don't know how to create push and pull stuff like that :)