CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Long overdue Layouts!

My Scrapbook Journey
When I first got my job appointment at Laines, I was truly overwhelmed. I knew that it was not going to be easy and I had been out of the job market for 2 years. It was going to take lots of hard and heart work. So before I started work, I decided to scrap this completely photo free page and journalled my scrapbook journey.
I hope that at the end of the day, whenever I feel out of sorts and unhappy, this page would serve to remind me of my passion and the reason why I love scrapbooking so much!
I simply love this flower that I put together. Thought it looked really dimensional and cute and I got to use the pin that I was saving for a special layout! Hee hee!
Our Family Travelogue
This 7 Gypsies album has been in my cabinet for at least 3 years! It was time I did something about it. So I thought I was going to just use a couple of photos for each trip and then write a detailed description of the trip. BUUUUUT..... so far, I have only gotten to the stage whereby the cover has been decorated and nothing else! Hee hee hee! I WILL TRY very hard to make this album work coz I've really got alot of travel photos to complete.
Got this beautiful beaded flower from a "bunga" shop in Malaysia. They sell stuff meant for malay weddings and they always stock gorgeous and cheap beads, flowers and even sparkly butterflies!

This little birdy was from another flower shop but in Singapore. Just walk into any of those shops selling plastic flowers and you'll see quirky and fun stuff like the birdy. Flower is from Daiso and I inked with Vintage Photo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Shirley! Those are fantastic! I love that you are holding on to your passion - never lose that even in the midst of work yah?