CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wintage box at a steal!

I know that this is not an original nor is it a true antique. It's just that as I was walking through the streets of Chinatown after dim sum, this gorgeous box caught my eye. It wasn't expensive at all and I could even bargain with the owner! So, I quickly slashed the price as much as 30% and the guy gave it to me!
Isn't is just gorgeous?! But ermmm.... I just noticed that the inside of the box seems quite gruesome... I can't really read all the words but the pic... Hmmmm... Never mind la, I likey!

5 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

heyyy!! thanks for dropping by. alter the inside lah! i wanna walk around chinatown one of these days too. First must round up my 'kakis' :D

hope to see you soon Shirley!

sollie said...

Love the box!

Merdrey said...

i need to visit Chinatown too!!! =)

Yin said...

Oh wow to such a pretty vintage find Shirley!!! Must really find the time to go hunt vintage finds too!!

Edleen said...

was wondering what a Wintage Box (your title post) is! that's a great find Shir :) alter quick!