CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mixed typed album

There was a time when I was so fascinated with albums that had different types of pages, different size for each page and different materials for each page. And then I was also crazy about hand sewn albums. So here I have a pretty basic sewn album with all the yummlicious pages! The papers are mostly from  K&Company's old line of flowery (can't remember the name!) papers.
Enjoy!



Notice all the washi tape around the album? Yup, me love 'em too!! Not only does it "beautify" the book, it serves as a fantastic cover up for those raw edges and join lines!

I've also got plenty of tags, kraft paper bags, white paper bags, cardstock, vellum in the album to create the feeling of variety and texture. I love the various layers, sizes and feel of the different types of materials. It's still empty. Waiting for me to fill it with love! That's it for today! Enjoy!

Cheers
Shirley

No comments: