CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 4, 2012

It' been a REALLLLLLY long time!

I don't think my blog gets read anymore! Hahaha! It's ok, I think. I'll just ramble on and post my art work here more often then!
My recent craze has been researching Taiwan. We're going from end November to December. Just a short 8D7N trip. But the research kinda got outta hand and I've read and reread everything about the northern part of Taiwan until my eyes and ears are bleeding from it! Hahaha!
I've just gotta figure out how to use this new blogger feature to post pics. Coz I've definately got plenty of pics to post!
Ciao and I'll be back with more pics and then hopefully more readers!

1 comment:

shu ying said...

Hey Shirley!!!

Shu Ying here! I read your blog!! but u MIAed so long... glad u r back!! if u need help with Taiwan - u can ask me.. i frequent there and it's like my favourite favourite place to go :P I try la....