CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Shopping Saturdays with Shirley at Laines!

Shopping is my passion. Scrapping is the product! Or could it be the other way around? Hmmmm...
Anyway, my penchant for shopping, especially for scrapbooking materials, seems to have landed me the "job" of updating bloggers about interesting and fun stuff to shop for at Laines! Not necessarily new, but definately interesting!

Do check out Laines and try out the Harmonie chipboard and try sprucing up the chipboard with various inks, paints, glitter, glimmer and many more!

Can you see the lovely bright pink tinsel by Martha Steward? And the Vintage Glass Glitter by Art Glitter? Oooooo! I really cant wait to get started on it myself!

2 comments:

LG said...

Hi there!

Just I just want to personally invite you to join me at My Scrapbook Nook Bloghop. We will be giving away 11 Nook Kits for 11 lucky bloghoppers! This will run from Jan 8 to 15. You can start here:

http://lifeaslou.blogsome.com/2010/01/09/my-scrapbook-nook-blog-hop/

Hope you can join me

HUGS
LG

Yin said...

You are certainly having all the fun, and i must agree that whenever i shop now, it's mostly for scrap stuff and i too just got myself a bottle of the Martha Stewart tinsel, and vintage glass glitter too but no time to experiment with these goody yet (the result of buying so much new stuff, and so little time for them, guilty!!!)

Looking forward to your new creations with your scrap buys, and more juicy scrap recommendations!!