CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

More layouts!

Did I mention.... I'm in a posting frenzy!! How can anyone understand the computer so well??!! I'm so very blessed that I have such a fantastic husband who is so good and so willing to help me resolve my computer problems! Lovely!
Here's one I did a couple days ago.

Gentle Giants


tkd

Roamy has gone back to Scotland. We'll miss him and his family. We've had so much fun together in the short time that we knew each other. But we made a promise to them that we'll go visit them when Bri is older. I so wish to go Scotland too! Read so much about Scotland and Ireland that going there will be a wish come true and a vision fullfilled!

6 comments:

LG said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! These 2 layouts are so beautiful. Love the way all those embellishments were put together

Yin said...

Missed your LO's gal, thank goodness it's all back to normal now with your image buttons.

Love how you string the pearls, tried to use them once but i have problem getting them to stay on the LO. What do you use to hold them down.

Edleen said...

Shirley, you certainly have been busy! great layouts and the gentle giant is truly adorable!!!

are we meeting up this week? ;)

jaz lee said...

Gorgoues two layouts shir!u definitely has been bz!! love the elephant page,the colour combo is just perfect! ;)-jaz

Georgina Ooi said...

I didn't know blue and black goes so well together!! Gorgeous layouts Shirley! So glad you've found all your buttons back hehehe!!! Thanks for today. Had a lovely time with you and the gals! Hope to see you and the gals soon again!!

Unknown said...

I really love the elephant page Shirley!!!