CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I got it! I got it! I got it!!!!



I cant believe I managed to buy it at last!!!! Arghhhh! No words can express my utter joy and satisfaction at having bought the current love of my life! Yipee!

Here's the story......

I called a certain LSS and asked the staff to reserve it for me. They told me (without checking) that it was already OOS. I was extremely disappointed. If they had bothered to check and reserved it for me, I'd have bought it from them ages ago. So, I waited and hoped that the other LSS would bring it in. I called and check too. This time, because it was my favourite LSS, the staff there knew me and was willing to check their stock, their warehouse and their shipping list to see if it was on the way here. Unfortunately, they were unable to find it in the warehouse but were quite sure it was on its way here, just not sure when. So I waited patiently. Finally, I could not wait anymore and decided to go down and make use of their excellent discount vouchers of up to 40%!! And to cut the long story short, when I was there, the goods actually arrived at the store!!! I hopped up and down and squeaked (Sharon said I was squeaking alot that day!) myself hoarse! The new arrivals included my Amy Butler Tote!!! I nearly died from happiness! It was so 'fresh' that it was warm. I chose pink finally (and a whole lot of new stuff too!) So, here's my Amy Butler Tote all lovingly filled up with my SB tools and stuff.
And the best thing? I paid for the tote with a whooping 40% discount!! And if the other LSS had been willing to check and reserve for me, I'd have bought it for only a 25% discount using my friend's card. So I guess it was fated that I get the tote from my favourite LSS at that fantastic discount.

3 comments:

jaz lee said...

such nice tote bag!are you bringing it later??teehee!c u soon...

Yin said...

Hey gal,

Great to hear that you got your hands on your fave Amy Butler tote. Glad to see that you immediately used it. Love the one i got too at home.

Am surely loving to have other fellow scrappers at my place, and i will remember you!!

Can i know your name? Would love to address you by your name...

regards,
yin wen

Louisa May said...

wooo hoo !!! love how you've stuffed it ! ummm now you're tempting me to get one too !! btw - you've got an award on my blog - claim it when free ya !!