CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Woopeeee!!! We've got more and more people on our team! (Does that mean less work for me??!! Wahahahaha!) Here's the newly updated list for our new Creative Team members! Congrats ladies!
Most of them I know. The new faces for me are Janice and Justina. Hope to get to know you gals better!!
Welcome Susan! Love your work for the longest time! Michelle has already been with us for some time, teaching part time at PMKT PS. Happy to have you on board!
And not forgetting Betty! Our all time fav!! Yeah yeah Betty! July is another of my fav person! She's such a talent and a dear dear friend!
The rest of them all have their blogs on my blog list! Be sure to visit all of them to leave many many love love! Muacks!
Happy Friday! It's a long long day/night for me!!

3 comments:

Sue Lui said...

Thanks Shirley! :) Happy to be on board. :) Now you have to update your blog more.

Mum in the Making said...

Hello! Thanks! :) So nice to be on the team, looking forward to meeting the rest of you! YAY!

Justina

itsaworkof Art said...

Hey, hey, hi, hi Shirley! Thank you for dropping by my blog. excited to be part of the team.
Happy creating!
July